Come in enjoy our outdoor heated pool year round. The tempeture of the pool will stay at a comfortable 82 degrees all year. If the air tempeture is lower than 50 degrees, the pool will be closed.
December Pool Hours:
Download the December Pool Schedule .
- Lifeguard is the sole authority in the pool.
- Walk, don’t run.
- Shower before entering the pool.
- Be considerate and play safely. No pushing or rough play.
- All food and drinks will be kept outside of the fence.
- Inflatable flotation devices are prohibited.
- All youth must take a safety swim test and wear a neck band.
- Swim diapers are required for anyone not toilet trained.
- Diving only allowed in the diving well.
- Band-aids, guaze, and open wounds are prohibited in the water.
- Anyone not dressed to swim must remain outside the fence.
Diving Board Rules
- Use ladder to climb on the diving board.
- One swimmer at a time on the board. The next swimmer may not climb on the ladder until the previous swimmer has touched the exit ladder in the pool.
- Forward facing dives or flips only. No gainers or back dives.
- One Bounce.
- No goggles allowed on the board.
- Walk, do not run down the board.
Swim Test Protocol
- Green Band Test: Swim 1 length , shallow to deep. Jump into diving well, recover tread water for 30 seconds.
- Yellow Band Test: Swim 1 length, shallow to deep. Jump into 5’6″ and recover.
- Red Band: Issued for anyone who does not take or pass the above swim tests.
- Green Bands may use any section of the pool, including the diving boards when open. Green bands 8 yrs and under must have an adult in the pool area.
- Yellow Bands may use any section of the pool except the diving well. Yellow bands 12 yrs and under must have an adult in the pool area.
- Red Bands must stay int the 3’6″-4′ section of the pool. Red bands 12 yrs and under must have an adult within arms reach of them at all times. Red bands must wear a life jacket or float belt if under 8yrs.